Monday, September 1, 2008

Braxton's Quotes of the Day!



After Braxty lets out a huge fart!
MOM: Wow that was a big one!
Braxty: No mom it's like a horn beep beep! WEll more like HONK! HONK! Who's there?


While we are packing up to go camping

Braxty: I'm never going camping ever ever! I'm going to stay here and wait for my new Mom!

At dinner while camping

Austin: Thanks mom and Dad for dinner!
Braxty: Thanks mom and Dad for dinner! And thank you Braxty!
( and of course after we all laugh he had to say it like 300 hiundred more times. But I have to admit it was pretty funny every time)

3 comments:

House of Joy said...

He is so funny! Where does he get this stuff from????????

Stephanie said...

Ha, Braxton is just getting funnier every day. His little personality is a crack up! I'm so glad you have a blog but i am mad you just barely told me, what the crap?

strbrte said...

sorry i'm just lame and i'm trying to keep it a secret