Sunday, March 8, 2009

Big Boy!


Cash has started to crawl like a big boy now but he'll only do it when he's naked. I think it's because the floor is too cold on his belly so it forces him to get up on his hands. He's nine months now and getting so big . He is still a happy baby but nap time is no longer his favorite time he fights sleep pretty bad. He's also getting his top four teeth at the same time so that can't feel good. We just love our little Cash Money! I put a video of him crawling on you tube just search strbrte and it will pull up all my videos.

2 comments:

Staci said...

Sounds just like my Jaci. She had a nasty fever last week and then one of the top four teeth broke through. She feels much better now but the other three almost teeth are still swollen. I hope she gets them all together so I don't have to go through that again! Jaci will crawl but only if she has to as well. They are getting so big. I love each new phase of learning, but it still makes me sad to see the "baby" in them leave.

hugsnkisses said...

Loved the video. He goes as far sideways as he does forward.